MKS 3020 FTIR Continuous Gas Analyzerfor Emissions Compliance and Process Performance Monitoring
The MultiGas™ 2030 is an FTIR Spectroscopy
gas analyzer capable of percent level detection as well as ppb
sensitivity for multiple gas species in a variety of applications.
Rentals: Download our MKS FTIR Applications Data form for an FTIR stack testing rental system.
Systems: Download our FTIR CEMS Applications Data form for an FTIR monitoring system.
- Simultaneous analysis and display of more than 30 gases
-10-100 ppb sensitivity for many toxic gases without moisture removal,
- Easily transportable from site to site, with set up time in minutes
- Permanent calibrations eliminates the need for costly gas cylinders
- Patented, linearized detector response assures all instruments maintain the same calibration
- User-friendly software for simple operation with minimal training
- Integrated gas cell pressure and temperature monitoring
- Automobive, diesel, locomotive, and catalyst exhaust monitoring
- Stack monitoring (environmental compliance), continuous emissions monitoring (CEM)
- Process monitoring, development and optimization
- Ambient air analysis (industrial hygiene)
- Bulk gas purity analysis, such as ammonia analysis
- Contamination in CO2 Sequestration
- SCR - selective catalytic reduction performance monitoring
AMP-Cherokee offers training in on-site operations and maintenance for your plant personnel. Contact AMP-Cherokee for details.
On-Site Field Services
AMP-Cherokee offers total coverage of warranty repairs and ongoing maintenance. Our service include:
- Factory Warranty Repairs
- 27x7x365 Emergency Response
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Parts and On-site Repairs
Contact AMP-Cherokee today at 800.399.4236 for a free consultation on your FTIR compliance monitoring and process performance needs.