MKS 3020 FTIR Continuous Gas Analyzer
for Emissions Compliance and Process Performance Monitoring
The MultiGas™ 2030 is an FTIR Spectroscopy
gas analyzer capable of percent level detection as well as ppb
sensitivity for multiple gas species in a variety of applications.
Rentals: Download our MKS FTIR Applications Data form for an FTIR stack testing rental system.
Systems: Download our FTIR CEMS Applications Data form for an FTIR monitoring system.
• Simultaneous analysis and display of more than 30 gases
• 10-100 ppb sensitivity for many toxic gases without moisture removal,
• Easily transportable from site to site, with set up time in minutes
• Permanent calibrations eliminates the need for costly gas cylinders
• Patented, linearized detector response assures all instruments maintain the same calibration
• User-friendly software for simple operation with minimal training
• Integrated gas cell pressure and temperature monitoring
• Automobile, diesel, locomotive, and catalyst exhaust monitoring
• Stack monitoring (environmental compliance), continuous emissions monitoring (CEM)
• Process monitoring, development and optimization
• Ambient air analysis (industrial hygiene)
• Bulk gas purity analysis, such as ammonia analysis
• Contamination in CO2 Sequestration
• SCR - selective catalytic reduction performance monitoring
AMP-Cherokee offers training in on-site operations and maintenance for your plant personnel. Contact AMP-Cherokee for details.
On-Site Field Services
AMP-Cherokee offers total coverage of warranty repairs and ongoing maintenance. Our service include:
• Factory Warranty Repairs
• 27x7x365 Emergency Response
• Scheduled Maintenance
• Parts and On-site Repairs
Contact AMP-Cherokee today at 800.399.4236 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation on your FTIR compliance monitoring and process performance needs.