MKS 2030™ FTIR Continuous Monitoring Systems
for Emissions Compliance and Process Performance Monitoring
• Measures most target emissions with no additional analyzers required
The MultiGas™ 2030 is an FTIR Spectroscopy
gas analyzer capable of percent level detection as well as ppb
sensitivity for multiple gas species in a variety of applications.
The MultiGas™ 2030 CEM is an FTIR-based gas analyzer designed for integration with complete continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) to measure emissions from stationary sources such as waste incinerators, power plants and cement kilns. This analyzer is the core technology used in the TÜV and MCERTS certified MGS300 system produced by MKS Instruments. It is capable of directly analyzing hot, wet effluent gas streams without the need for sample pre-treatment. It monitors multiple gas components over a wide range of compositions with minimal cross-interference effects from either water (up to 40%) or other potentially interfering species.
• Direct analysis in streams that contain up to 40% water, with no chillers or driers required
• Permanent calibration spectra reduces the need for costly calibration gas cylinders
• Linearized detector response ensures all instruments maintain the same calibration
Analyzer Rentals: Download our FTIR Rental Rates & MKS Specs for MKS FTIR analyzer, heated pump, heated sample lines and calibration gas rentals.
System Rentals: Download our MKS FTIR Applications Data form for an FTIR stack testing system rentals.
FTIR Systems: Download our FTIR CEMS Applications Data form for an FTIR monitoring system.
• Simultaneous analysis and display of more than 30 gases
• 10-100 ppb sensitivity for many toxic gases without moisture removal,
• Easily transportable from site to site, with set up time in minutes
• Permanent calibrations eliminates the need for costly gas cylinders
• Patented, linearized detector response assures all instruments maintain the same calibration
• User-friendly software for simple operation with minimal training
• Integrated gas cell pressure and temperature monitoring
• Automobile, diesel, locomotive, and catalyst exhaust monitoring
• Stack monitoring (environmental compliance), continuous emissions monitoring (CEM)
• Process monitoring, development and optimization
• Ambient air analysis (industrial hygiene)
• Bulk gas purity analysis, such as ammonia analysis
• Contamination in CO2 Sequestration
• SCR - selective catalytic reduction performance monitoring
• Power Plants
• Cement Kilns
• Large Combustion Sources
• Turbine Engines
• Internal Combustion Engines
• Waste Incinerators
FTIR Operator Training
AMP-Cherokee offers operator training and maintenance for your plant personnel. Contact AMP-Cherokee for details.
Contact AMP-Cherokee today at 919.552.0554 or email@example.com for a free consultation on your FTIR compliance monitoring and process performance needs.